Tin Cloth Short Lined Cruiser Jacket - Black
Built with time-proven, water-resistant Tin Cloth and fully lined.
The Short Lined Cruiser is built with the same water-resistant waxed Tin Cloth that’s sheltered woodsmen and foresters in the rain-soaked Pacific Northwest for a century. Tin Cloth’s exceptionally tight weave makes it nearly impervious to thorny brush while providing outstanding abrasion resistance and durability.
The hip-length cut allows easy access to pockets and tool belts and prevents riding up while seated. The body is lined with our signature dry finish cover cloth and the sleeves with a slick polyester that slides easily over layers. Metal wreath buttons secure the front closure and cuffs. Slotted-utility and flapped cargo chest pockets. Button-tab adjustable hem.
- Built with water-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth
- Body lined with dry finish Cover Cloth
- Sleeves lined with polyester twill
- Metal shank-button front cuff closures
- Adjustable hem
- Hand, slotted-utility and flapped chest pockets