The Jack in Apricot Linen
Brand Taylor Stitch
With timeless style and the versatility to go from day to night, the Oxford shirt has been a trustworthy go-to for generations. So it should come as no surprise that the signature Oxford button down, The Jack, has held the Taylor Stitch shirting throne for well over a decade. And with this new 100% linen iteration, the king of their core roster just got a shiny new coat of paint that’s perfect for spring and summer, and sturdy enough for year round layering. They have finished off this warm Apricot variation with a garment dye and wash for a soft, lived in feel from the very first wear.
- 4-oz. 100% linen.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.