Exto Smart Chip Dual USB 12' Candy Pink
Ok, so when Nordstrom said “we’d like an exclusive line of colors” Mom said “pink of course!” so we made the Candy Pink Extō based on a Baker-Miller pink coated cast aluminum and stainless steel housing paired with a patented light-grey and white X pattern cord. It’s almost guaranteed to soothe your anxiety: Baker-Miller Pink was proven to reduce feelings of aggression. So pick up the Candy Pink Extō, it’s vibrant enough to be the center of attention while soothing enough to stare at all day. Calm the mind, feed the soul, power your life.
We've created one of the strongest, fastest-charging USB power cords available by combining modern technology with timeless design, using materials and technologies that improve safety.
The Extō Smart Chip USB features dual outlets and dual Smart Technology USB ports that charge your device faster by identifying the device and sending it a matching charge. Once your device is charged, our Smart USB ports automatically shut off helping protect the device battery from voltage wear and excess heat. With a healthy battery, your device can live longer and perform better. The Extō Smart Chip USB patented All-Device™ layout even lets you charge all your devices at once. It can hold two standard plugs (or a plug and a bulb socket) and both USB cords usually without any interference.
The Extō Smart Chip USB power cord will show your style while delivering power wherever you need it. This is probably why it’s been featured in magazines, newspapers, blogs, and on TV all over the place.
- The First Smart Chip USB Extension Cord
- 4.0AMP Smart Chip USB ports (charge split to max of 2.4AMPS per port)
- Two 3-prong, Tamper-Resistant 125V outlets are kid-safer
- 1LB Metal housing is fire-resistant and stays where you place it - no more flip-flopping power strip
- Urethane feet are no-scratch and prevent slipping on hard surfaces
- Like our standard Extō, the 12-foot cord is long enough to reach the center of most rooms and can be converted to a lamp with a direct-plug bulb socket
- Hand-built in our factory using mostly United States components
- Every part is finished to the highest standard in a 5 step QC process.
- Non-slip, non-marking polyurethane feet keep the Extō in place on a table, counter or other hard surface
- Cover secured with two stainless socket-head machine bolts for tamper resistance
- Unique serial ID plate tracks manufacturing details for every Extō
- Cotton covered wire is made in our Los Angeles factory
- Oversized rubber-covered plug for easier grip
- Four underside mounting holes can be used to fix-mount the Extō Smart USB to almost any surface with self-tapping screws (sold separately)
- Packaging is corrugate cardboard without plastic: fully recyclable and degradable if thrown away
- We use powder coating instead of paint to reduce VOC’s
- Every Extō is repairable or replaceable throughout the life of the product