Agdor Hatchet 15 Inch
Brand Hults Bruk
This all-purpose hatchet makes light work of camp chores from clearing camp and making kindling, to chopping small trees, making hot dog spears, or driving tent stakes. A 1.25-pound Yankee pattern axe head is paired with a 15-inch curved American hickory handle, making this compact hatchet the ideal choice for camping, working in the yard, or the forest.
Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, sharpened and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods. The cutting edge is approximately 3.5-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Painted iconic Agdor blue, sharpened ready to use.
- Curved American hickory handle protected with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with an American leather sheath and a detailed user manual
- Materials: Solid Swedish Steel & American Hickory
- Weight (lbs): 2.2
- Head Weight (lbs): 1.25
- Length with Handle: 15″