619 Hand Oiled Lightweight Naked Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket with Plaid Cotton Lining Brown
Schott modeled this lightweight motorcycle jacket after their classic 618 model with a few key differences including slimmer arms and a longer torso. Perfecto® Model 619 leather jackets for men are made with chrome-tanned, drum dyed, lightweight naked cowhide leather. You will find this jacket to be very comfortable to wear the moment you first try it on! Schott's “pull up” naked cowhide leather has a soft “hand” and a buttery feel. The tannery put this hide through a process very similar to “glazing”. The end result is an incredible type of shading or mottling that occurs with normal use. This skin will develop unique and subtle creasing that constantly changes as you move and bend in the jacket and very quickly develops into a rich patina. The beauty of this finish is that a quick application of leather oil can restore the jacket to its original form.
One note of caution before applying oils or conditioners to this leather: applying leather oils to this motorcycle jacket will darken the appearance of the leather and you will lose much of the pull up effect.
- 26" length biker jacket
- Full aniline, drum dyed, hand cut, lightweight, naked “pull up” cowhide leather
- Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
- Durable brass hardware
- Vintage Schott Perfecto® Label
- Snap down lapels, collar and shoulder epaulets
- Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
- Attached half line belt with buckle closure and snap
- Three outside zippered pockets plus small functional coin flap pocket
- Inside leather trimmed breast pocket (left side)
- 100% cotton flannel lining