Vintage Baseball Glove Card Holder
This product is sold out
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed Au Chinois Lin Câblé (linen thread, brown, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the front side.
- One card pocket + a money strap.
- This wallet carries the basics - up to 7 cards plus folded up cash under the money strap.
- 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
Vintage Baseball Glove Leather:
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1930's - 1970's and occasionally dip.
- All gloves use were originally manufactured in the USA.
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples.
Each wallet will contain some sort of embossment such as the brand's name, model, players endorsement, or any other kind of writing. Also, a wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use on the diamond!